Sending Gerber Files
1. Complete your design and double check your work
2. Save a copy of your design in your normal format for future reference.
3. Please try to eliminate as many notes and comments from your design file as possible.
4. Save your design as a PLT file
5. Pull down the file function, and select Export
6. Highlight SELECTION
7. Select OK to save your file
8. Export the design to FILE
9. The following step is optional, but forwarding a PDF version of your design will speed up the quotation process
10. Pull down and select Export
1. Select ADD STROKE
2. Export as a PDF and save the file in a convenient location on your system.
3. Start a new e-mail and address it to email@example.com
4. Select attach or insert file, select the design file that was saved as an AI file and attach it to the e-mail
5. Select attach or insert file again, and attach the PDF version to the e-mail
6. In the body of your e-mail please include:
A. Your company name and contact person
B. Job name or purchase order number
C. Material to be machined (type, color, thickness, size, etc)
D. The overall size of the design
E.any information or comments you want your digital machining team to be aware of.
6. Click on Send, and your team at Harbor will take care of the rest